Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy 4th!

We took a trip to ATL for the 4th of July this month and had a great time. Brandy and I got to mark two restaurants off of the "bucket list" of ATL restaurants...Parish and One Midtown Kitchen. Both were pretty good. And after two years, we were finally able to get into Dialog in the Dark, the sensory experience that simulates the world of the blind for about an hour. It was very powerful and definitely made you think about how fortunate you are to have sight. Despite Best Buy providing us with a brand new camera and an upgrade at that, I really didn't take as many pictures as normal, mainly because we were at the pool most of the time and I didn't want to mess up the camera somehow. Enjoy these though. You can tell how big Will is getting and also how close we are to welcoming Alyssa Rosemarie into the world.




















































No comments: