Saturday, April 2, 2011

Scenes from the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia, PA

A recent work trip had me in Philadelphia for almost a week. It was my third trip to Philly in close to two years, so I've pretty much seen all of the touristy things. I looked a little harder this time, and found some new places, but all in all, you will see some of the same places as before. Still haven't taken Brandy yet, so I've got at least one more trip. In no particular order, you'll see the Philly Museum of Art, old Eastern State Pen., Edgar Allen Poe's house, City Hall, all of the old historic buildings (my favorite), including City Tavern, Carpenter's Hall, the First and Second Banks of the United States, Old City Hall, Congress Hall, Independence Hall, and the Liberty Bell. You'll also see Elfreth's Alley, Penn's Landing, Franklin Fountain, the Moshulu, Chinatown, Philadelphia's Italian district, Geno's, Pat's Steaks, the Rodin Museum, and Reading Market Terminal. Enjoy...




































































No comments: