Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Boston and Cambridge

I've been fortunate to be able to travel to Boston several times in the past couple of years. So much so, that I am really comfortable making my way around the city and know the terrain pretty well. It's one of our favorite cities. This was my second trip to the Harvard for a week-long seminar. This was a joint program between the JFK School of Government and the Graduate School of Education. Just like last time, it was phenomenal. I stayed pretty busy with the program, so I didn't get as many pics. Several of these are areas that we've been before, but there were a few new pics. For example, we've been to Fenway a couple of times, but I had never found the Ted Williams statue. Found it. I had also been by the Cask N' Flagon, but had never eaten there. Check.































No comments: