Friday, December 23, 2011
Thanksgiving, an Egg Bowl Surprise, Pre-Christmas, and the North Pole Express
As we approached the Christmas season, I had to recharge the camera battery a few times. I've got some great pics in this set with family during the ATL trip over Thanksgiving. There are also some pics of my Egg Bowl surprise with the Trophy, Chris Relf, and Ladarius Perkins. All I can say on that one is Wow! Brandy (and our friend, Beth) really pulled one over on me. Outstanding! There are a few Christmas pics in here as well as one of the Mighty Turducken...cooked for the first time at this year's Egg Bowl. Finally, we do have some pics in here of the trip to Calera, AL for the North Pole Express. We took Will and Aly and went with our friends/neighbors, the Burchfields, to see the North Pole and Santa Claus via the North Pole Express. I let you judge from the pics if the kids and adults had a good time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment