Saturday, June 5, 2010

Baseball 101

Will and I went to Wal-Mart and Lowe's to give Brandy some time to catch up on school this morning (she slept instead). Anyway, Will convinced me that it was time for his first bat and ball, so he picked it out and carried it around Wal-Mart with pride. I told him that he'd have to give it up for a few seconds so that I could pay for it...he wasn't down with that.

We headed back to the house for some fun in the sun in between yard work. Here are some pics. Will had a no hitter going UNTIL Manager Brandy Akers brought in a pinch hitter in the 9th inning.

Oh and that dirt in the background is a summer project. We are trying to level out our yard to move the rainwater out. It seems to be working, but we get to deal with these dirt patches for a few more weeks.









No comments: