Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter and National Championship Game

Hey Folks...sorry, I've been falling down on the blogging job. We've been on the road recently, but we've got several good ones to post. Will and Daddy got to watch the Final Four and the National Championship game together. Go Heels!!! Unfortunately, Mom was asleep with 10 minutes to go in the first half. Good thing the game was over by then! Sorry, Spartan fans. I've included a few pics of Will and the "Easter Bunny". I thought we'd at least get a rabbit head, but instead we got a bifocaled bunny who was clearly upset with the costume she was wearing. Hope all is well. We are doing great. Will is almost 11 pounds now and growing everyday. Come see us! Enjoy the pics...and I'll keep them coming with more regularity in the coming weeks. Thanks for keeping me on my toes. - Ryan









No comments: